Password for viewing minutes can be found in the minute printouts which are available at your group, or ask another member. This is done to protect the anonymity of individuals and their contact information which are found in our minutes.
Western Queens Area, Eastern New York Region & the Narcotics Anonymous Fellowship assume no liability for the events listed on the website/these minutes. If your group, area and / or region is holding an event. please contact your Insurance Liaison.
News and Notices
- Reopening Safely Recordings now available online
- The Western Queens Area Convention Committee needs Trusted Servants
- Western Queens Area Printable Meeting List
We have prepared a list of documents to be made available to group members in preparation for opening meetings up in person. Some of the documents include a Statement to Groups, Resources and possibly most importantly, a checklist for groups to follow before reopening.
All documents can be viewed here by group members. Feel free to share with other group members as well.
Hybrid Meetings Recordings
Missed our information session about Hybrid Meetings? No problem, we have the recordings available here to be viewed. No Google account required.
Reopening Safely Recordings
Google Drive hosted recordings
These videos are from the Reopening Safely Presentation from July '20. There are 6 parts and can all be viewed without a gmail/google account.
Motions & Open Commitments
- Exciting opportunities in the Western Queens Service Area !
Form Downloads for WQASC
Service Guides & Resources
NAWS Related Information & News
- WQASC - last Wednesday of every month - 7:30 - Crescent Street & 31 Rd
- H & I - 2nd Tuesday of every month - 7:30 - Crescent Street & 31 Rd
- Convention Committee - 3rd Tuesday of every month 7:30 Crescent Street & 31 Rd
These symbols can be used by groups and committees on flyers made for those NA Groups or committees only. See above FITP bulletin for guidance. You can also save these logos for future use within guidelines in the FITP bulletin.
Some forms on this site will require that you have Adobe PDF Reader. If you don’t have PDF Reader, you can download it here.